New Zealand Freeze Dried Liver Powder - 90g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Freeze-dried, New Zealand Liver powder from grass-fed cattle. Thankfully Nourished Liver powder is perfect for those who want the goodness of liver, in an easy-to-use form. A traditional superfood!
Traditional cultures throughout the world considered animal organs and glands to be some of the most essential, nutrient-dense foods available.
Thankfully Nourished New Zealand Liver Powder is:
- Made from grass-fed, New Zealand cattle
- Freeze dried
- GMO free
- Dairy and gluten free
- Convenient and easy to disguise in food!
Thankfully Nourished's freeze drying process goes the extra mile to preserve all the fragile nutritional elements. Gram for gram, liver contains more nutrients than any other food on earth and is:
- The most concentrated and usable source of vitamin A
- Abundant B-group vitamins, particularly vitamin B12 and folate
- Rich amounts of trace-minerals, including copper, zinc and chromium
- CoQ10, a nutrient of particular importance to the cardiovascular system, and a renowned energy booster
Independent test results have shown this powder to contains the following per 1 tsp (6g):
- Iron: 1.12 mg (approx same amount found in 50g beef)
- Vitamin B12: 7.2 mcg (300% RDI for adults)
- Folate: 57.6mcg (15% RDI for adults)
- Vitamin A: 900IU (100% RDI for adults)
Sprinkle this into bolognese sauces, smoothies and sneak into meatballs. The kids will never know it's there and their bodies will be getting all those extra nutrients!
Store at room temperature.
Serving size: ½ tsp (3g)
Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: Freeze dried bovine liver powder from New Zealand.